Friday, January 16, 2009

Adding to the AK list



You know I work with a bunch of very professional and thoughtful people here in the Govna's office. When I pulled up our secret river on the Nat GEO topo sight and was showing them where we'll be, the first thing out of Debbie's mouth was, "Do you have a will?" She is our paralegal, always looking to be sure we've got everything covered. I realized, no, I don't even have a will. So, add it to the list, either get a will or be sure it's updated, and don't make Pablo, Govn'a or Mule the executor- just in case none of make it out alive!

2 comments:

Pablo said...

I would assume that one would have to "have or own" something to make a Will worthwhile. And no self-respected trout bum owns anything but his rod and waders.. so boys, you can pry them from my cold dead hands if that be the case...or if I go down, you all are going with me!

The Gov'na said...

I get his rod cause I know his waders aint any good any more any way and Mikey gave him a nice rod last year. Gov has dibs on rod (and reel)