Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Judas Iscariot Hogwallup!

Here I sit.  Staring down the barrel of the longest two months of my life. True, we have not had a "killer" winter yet, but the weather app says over a foot of snow tonight. I hate January and February. Well, maybe hate is too strong of a word, but unless I'm out snowshoeing or otherwise enjoying the back country, I guess I do hate these two miserable months.  To make matters worse, the people that are supposed to be my support group through this Hell, the ones that should commiserate with me are betraying me!  Yes, you read it right!  Betraying me. I've already been left by the Mule, he's off in la la land playing Ozzy and Harriet.  Now comes the final blow. The Gov thinks he's off to the salt tomorrow!  Yah, you heard me! Salt!? What does he know about salt?  You're right! Nothing!  But it's all he can talk about.... salt this, salt that,  and it's MY hypertension that's going through the roof!  SODIUM intake be cursed!  I curse his eyes!  Good for nothing traitorous pond scum... Here I sit. Go ahead, rub salt in my wound.

1 comment:

The Gov'na said...

I'm a salty dog, I'm as ocean going as Ahab!