Monday, April 20, 2015

Pay the Price


6:45 am MST, boop-beep. That's the sound of my phone receiving a text. It's the Gov. He's gone off the deep end. Stayed up all night watching "The Return" parts 1 and 2. Now he's messed up good. Got the AK Fever something hard. After exchanging texts for the better part of an hour, I'm messed up good. Spiraling down, headed for rock bottom, wishing I was standing on that rock bottom, feeling the cold current press against the back of my knees. Waiting for the tug. But no, not today, not for another 100 days. Technology... HA! That's the price I pay. Next time I'll not look at my phone till 9 am, maybe.

1 comment:

Govna said...

Good post bro. We need to move our blog to either FB or Instagram, that's the way to become famous with lots of followers, therefore validating your very existence.