Monday, June 18, 2007

Big Cottonwood / Wolfcreek

Well, I was contemplating whether or not to post the names of the rivers, but a these places are not secrets, so what the heck. I fished Big Cotton wood on Wednesday, 6/13/07. When I got to the water, I immediately ran into a problem. My 6.5 foot St Croix rod was broken. Although I needed to go back to work, there was no way until I caught a fish. I touched the water, and if I didn’t catch a fish before I left, my five years of not being skunked would be ruined. I ran back to my truck and pulled out my spare fishing rod. Thank goodness! After 20minutes of fishing, I landed five fish. The fish weren’t big, but it was fun.

On 6/17/07 I got another fishing day in. This time it was near Powder Mountain in Wolf Creek. The fishing is always good they if you can handle the intense combat fishing. Here are a few pics from that experience:



2 comments:

Pablo said...

as I type, we are sitting in Hans house, 11:20 pm, biding our time for tomorrow....when we will fish BS for the first time this year!! Yah baby!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to hear about your exploits at BS- ok, so don't call, don't write, don't text, don't pony express, don't smoke signal - nothin! For 5 years I have had to listen to unabashed glee rattling my ears on a bad cell phone connection as you telestial sons-a-guns are coming up the rise over looking strawberry and a hootin and a hollarin about how you are completely trout sated. And I burn with envy, but, not this year, I aint havin any of it!