Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Half Way

It's only the end of April, and I'm already half way to my total fishing days in 06. It may well be a good year this year!

After the Mickster called yesterday and talked excitedly about a possible early June trip to BS, and knowing Hanser would be fishing in Argentina, it got me all in a tissey. Like dangling a flask of rum in front of a pirate. So being the pirate I am, I ran up (just to check the water conditions) on LH Fork. Seeing the water clear and low (odd-no runoff?) and the gate unlocked.....I was off! I drove up to the Guard station, quickly rigged up and hit the water. Bugs were hatching, fish were rising..all the good stuff. End score-- fished 1 hour, landed over 10, kept 2 for dinner, and made it back before the Ms. got in a tissey herself! Ahh.....

I took no photos, but I'll post this one from my friend in Alaska...when do we go?

No comments: