Friday, March 16, 2007

DO YOU HAVE A PERSCRIPTION OF IDIOT PILLS


OK, little brother who has repeatedly chided me for my spousal fauxpas.. do you realize that you have just become the worse of all fisherman- the kiss and tell- worse, the kiss and publish fisherman. From your last post, any reasonably intelligent piscator (granted, there are precious few who fit that description) can now deduce the location of the beloved cane based sweeter stream we are so fond of (some more fond than others). I can certainly understand your horror and subsequent relief and that such a poignant episode my cause you temporary insanity, but you have made the GREATEST BLUNDER OF ALL! Poisoning would be a welcome relief compared to standing shoulder to shoulder with worm throwing plunkers intent on pilaging and robbing the virtue of your dainty delight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know what you're talking about bro...I see no give away..and yes..I'm plum outta idiot pills..seems you're their all-time best seller!